Saturday, March 5, 2011

Visit to Urgant Care



Well, our weekend started out with an Urgant Care trip with Remington. He's been super cranky all day, not eating much (sometimes refusing my boobs all together), very sleepy and warm to the touch. This afternoon he started grabbing his right here as if he were trying to pull it off. He then became SUPER cranky, was doing the scream-cry non stop! As soon as I heard his cry, I knew something was wrong. It was the type of cry that just sounds like hes hurting or that he's just miserable. We took his rectal temp and it was 101. The first thought that came to mind was "Ear Infection"---sure enough-- he was diagnosed with an ear infection AND sinus infection!!!!! My poor baby :*( I started crying at the urgant care- my heart just sank when I realized he had been crying 'cause he was in pain. He is now on antibiotics for 10 days. Ever since we got home, the ONLY thing that will comfort him is if Me or Daddy hold him tight in our arms. As soon as we attempt to lay him down, he screams....and I mean SCREAMS!!! This will be a loooooong weekend. I just wish I could take his pain away......


No comments:

Post a Comment