Monday, March 28, 2011

I think someone traded babys

Remi has changed so much in the last week that I feel someone has traded me babys!!

He used to HATE tummy time. Within seconds of laying on his tummy he would scream - now, the only way he falls asleep for bed time is on his tummy **we do NOT leave him on his tummy** We let him fall asleep on his tummy then as soon as he's out, we turn him over onto his back. Even nap time the last 2 days have took place on his belly.



He's been nursing great these last two day BUT today I noticed he doesn't drool anymore and his mouth is super dry. He was also really fussy today AND had two hard poop diapers. One was like super thick and the next one was an actual hard ball. I'm wondering if my milk isn't enough hydration for him hence why he prefers bottle over boob! Any thoughts/experience on this??

And again- he's starting to fall asleep better on his own, without all the crying.

Everyday is an experience....and I love it!
Playing PS2 with my boy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keri! Do you give him water at all? If you are worried about dehydration, give him a bottle of water in between feedings. We would just used filtered water..no need to buy the facny "Nursery water" you see. It helped whenever Hayden seemed "dry".

    ReplyDelete