Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to work...

Sorta....
I went to work today for 2 hours :) I take care of elderly and that is the only hours they had for me so I decided to take it and 'take a break'. It felt great to get out of the house and actually do something. My mom watched Remi while I was gone so I wasn't worried at at all. I will work again on Thursday, for just an hour. I'm sure I'll slowley get more hours but for now, this is good enough.

Starting on Tuesdays, I will be babysitting another baby here at home! My friend Jocelyn's 2 month old baby girl. Her and Remi are actually just 3 weeks apart. So tomorrow will be busy for me- 2 babies under 3 months old! I'm super excited though, it breaks up the week and gives me something else to look forward too!

As for Remi, I think his ear infection has now spread to his left ear as well. He continuously grabs both of them. Its so sad to hear his cry and watch him grab his ears....I know he is thinking "Ouchy Mommy"...I just wish I could help him- better yet- that these darn antibiotics would kick in faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment