Saturday, March 26, 2011

*GOAL UPDATE*

NURSING:---  ONE BOTTLE today!! WOOO!!!! I am so proud of myself (and Remi). We've come a long way this week. He's nursed super well today and only took the one bottle this morning.
Boobie Milk: 5 Bottle: 1

SLEEP: He slept all nigh!t He fell asleep on his own in the swing for his morning nap! *YAY! No crying :) * but when it came to his afternoon nap around 3pm - he cried and cried and cried. I picked him up to comfort him and he fell right to sleep in my arms. I am guilty to say that I needed a nap too so I just let him sleep with me. Although, my nap lasted about an hour - I was able to leave him asleep and he finally woke from his nap around 8pm! Yea...it was long (and late) but we let him sleep 'cause his naps for the last 2 days haven't been that long. Hes a growing baby- no harm in letting him sleep :) I just hope he isn't up all night.

I'm so proud of my boy! He's learning so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I've been using your blog as research, because Yorlee has been REALLY fussy at the boob. She kicks her legs and cries because the milk isn't coming out fast enough. I've been giving her bottles because it's the only thing that will calm her down.

    She's also been sleeping better on her own. She slept for four hours today and yesterday in her swing. And right now she's sleep in her pack and play. Hubby and I even had some "quiet time" yesterday, (Sorry if TMI, I'm just so happy we finally had some time to ourselves.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that Yorlee is sleeping better!! And YAY for "quiet time" -- We had quiet time too finally the first in 3 weeks!!!!! So I totally understand where your coming from.

    As for fussing at the boob- like you said, its probably your let down not coming quick enough. I'll update officially but we made it through the day today with zero bottles!! The secret is to catch him and try to latch him before he starts fussing. Once he starts fussing, it is a real challenge to get him latched.

    Keep it up girl!! You're doing awesome! Just don't let yourself get frustrated over this 'cause she will be able to sense that. (I've learned that about Remi)

    ReplyDelete