Sunday, March 27, 2011

Guess What????

ZERO BOTTLES TODAY!!!!!! ZERO!!!!!!!!! I'm SO proud of my baby boy!! He latched and fed so well today!
As for sleep- well we were at Aunt and Uncles house so he slept in my arms...but it was a nice feeling to cuddle with him again like that. We will be starting again tomorrow to teach him to fall asleep on his own.

On a different note:

---I fell today.......WHILE HOLDING REMI! I was walking and stepped up on a brick ledge and the brick flipped up and I came tumbling down on the cement, bricks and rocks. I managed to hold Remi tight to my body, cover his head with my hands and land on my side and elbows, taking the full brunt of the fall. After hitting the ground, I ended up rolling over on Remi. But somehow, He only has a few scrapes/scratches on his legs and head but he is just fine. He cried but I think it scared him plus he heard my screaming and crying. I was yelling "REMI REMI REMI REMI" -- just terrified that he was hurt. Mike (and everyone else) came running towards me and all I could say was "TAKE REMI - HE HIT HIS HEAD" They looked him over in the house and he had stopped crying by then and was actually smiling. I, on the other hand, am pretty banged up. My elbow was skinned raw, my other arm has tons of scrapes, my right leg has huge bruises and scrapes and I'm pretty sure I broke two of my toes which also have huge gashes on them. I am just sooooo glad Remi didn't get hurt-- I'm now terrified of walking outside with him.

So its been a good day, with a scary incident, but a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment