Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hospital day 4

Tuesday - More great news! Last night, I was moved OUT of labor and deliver and into "Antipartum" -- the floor where other mommies are in my same situation...trying to STAY pregnant. This means I am more stable now and the threat of delivery has drastically lowered. I have a few contractions every now and then but they aren't in patterns...just my uterus settling down. I am told I may be here 'till she delivers OR if things remain stable, I can find myself going home in a few days. I am still on my Mag IV drip but because of its "harshness", I am being taken off it today, and all other drugs. If you are on it too long, it will 'cause heart problems to me and baby. They say if I start contracting again once I'm off this drug, they will have no choice but to deliver me. So lets cross our fingers in hopes the medicine has calmed everything down enough that the contractions don't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment