Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We're back to breast feeding!

I wanted to ONLY breast feed Remi....but after 2 weeks of doing so- my boobs hurt WAY too much and I cried and dreaded every feeding.
I ended up pumping instead. We've been bottle feeding him the breast milk for 2 weeks now (its great 'cause Mike can help feed too). BUT~ I got a wild hair the other day and decided to try to latch Remi again- SUCCESS!!! He latched right away! So we have been breast feeding again now for 3 days! My boobs are a little tender but I feel that he is latching better now then the first round 2 weeks ago. I would love to breast feed until I go back to work but we'll see. Either way~ I'm just happy that he is still getting breast milk at a month old.
When I was feeding him today, I noticed his hand was doing the "I LOVE YOU"  sign (sign language) right on my chest. I couldn't resist - had to take a picture :)

2 comments:

  1. SO PRECIOUS!! Yorlee does the same thing when I'm nursing her, it makes me cry! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog so hello!
    That picture is so precious I have many
    Pictures of my son nursing and videos as well.

    Very cute.
    Well I'm going to read more of your
    Blog now if you don't mind..so congratulations
    Your son is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete