Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hooray!!

So the other day, when nothing came out when I pumped, must have been a fluke after all!! I drank some water and took a hott shower that night and now were back to happily breastfeeding!! Its been a whole week now since we started up and both Remi and I love it! He latches SO well now (no sore nips) and he actually spits up milk in the end so I know he's getting enough.
I'm SO proud of myself for deciding to try breast feeding again...and so happy that its a success!! I don't like giving up on things...and wasn't going to give up on breast feeding with out a fight :) I WON this battle!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Mama! I know I had reached my breaking point while nursing Yorlee. But we hung in there and it worked out great!

    I'm super proud of you for your determination. And for making sure your adorable baby is eating enough, you're such a great Mommy! I'm going to email you my Facebook info!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete