Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome Home Remington!

Today we got to bring our baby home. It is an amazing feeling. I can not describe how I feel or how it feels to walk through the front door with our son. It feels like we have just won the lottery.As I sit here with my dream husband and my sleeping baby~ it brings tears to my eyes that our "infertility journey has finally come to an end". All of our testing, our procedures, our medications and our thoughts and fears are all finally over with. It was a rough journey but to look down at my beautiful baby boy- I'd do it all over again in a heart beat.
Today has been magical. Today has been emotional. Today has been one of the best days of  my life. I can't wait to see what each coming day has to bring. I'm sure I have my work cut out for me but for now- these moments are the moments I have been dreaming of since our 'story' began.




No comments:

Post a Comment