Friday, September 21, 2012

24 weeeeeeeks!!

How far along:  24 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: DOWN 6 lbs - Still no weight gain - woop woop
Sleep: I can't!!!!!!! I'm wiiiiide awake alllll the time
Food cravings: Loving my fruit still and I'm getting into the "pumpkin flavored anything" phase
Best moment this week: Seeing Phiona on ultrasound again
Movement:  ALL-DAY-LONG :)
Gender:  GIRL* GIRL* GIRL *GIRL* GIRL* GIRL
Labor signs:  None this week thank goodness! Contractions have stopped!
Belly Button in or out:  Half way in, half way out!
What I miss:  Sleeeping
What I am looking forward to: Moving into our new house in 6 days and finally starting on her nursery
What I'm loving: My Belly!!
Milestones: Staying away from the hospital this week and being told I can resume bed rest at home
Weekly Wisdom: #1Ask for help and #2 Friends are awesome
Symptoms: I'm supppper hungry....guessing I'll be gaining weight starting this week
Emotions: Very emotional. We had a rough past week with the thought of being on hospital bed rest. Things are 'stable', not improved but we'll take it! Just glad that I've got amazing doctors that are monitoring me super close and helping to give Phiona the best chance of survival.

This is the "update" I do every week

Our beautiful Princess Phiona

Look at that chicken leg

I LOOOVE my belly!!!!!!!

Big brother Remington kissing baby sister

My first "on-line" purchase for Phiona! I can't wait for her to wear this during the summer

1 comment:

  1. Hello belly! I hope all is going well with you and the princess, and that you've been sitting on your tush. :-) I know it's hard to sit around when you feel like so much needs to get accomplished, but I promise, it's for the greater good. Watching my hubby clean the stove the wrong way was enough to make me actually cringe. LOL! Can't wait to read your next pregnancy update.

    ReplyDelete