Thursday, October 4, 2012

26 weeks!

How far along:  26 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 3 lbs (but still down 3 lbs from the day I got pregnant)
Sleep: I can't get enough this week :) in bed by 9pm and up as late as I can...or as late as my toddler will let me sleep
Food cravings: Granola!!!
Best moment this week: Moving into our new house and finally having a room for Phiona
Movement:  ALL-DAY-LONG :)
Gender:  GIRL* GIRL* GIRL *GIRL* GIRL* GIRL
Labor signs:  NONEEE
Belly Button in or out:  Half way in, half way out!
What I miss:  Not struggling to get up off the couch like an old lady
What I am looking forward to: Another ultrasound next week ;)
What I'm loving: My Belly and thinking of fun halloween costume ideas!!
Milestones: Getting Phionas room like 5% set up
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you can!!!
Symptoms: Exhaustion!!!!! Its finally hitting me. I can't 'go go go' anymore





No comments:

Post a Comment