Thursday, September 13, 2012

Miss T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Well well well........ I just have known better then to boost on how 'awesome' this pregnancy was going to the lady in the grocery store lane the other day......

A quote from my doctor that was made a few hours ago... "You are going into pre-term labor".... Saaaaay WHAAT????

I mentioned last week that I was in the hospital for contractions and bleeding. Well, the contractions  have continued, no bleeding, and a nasty pain has started in my groin. The "baby is coming out" pain you get at 30-something weeks along. I went in for a routine ultrasound to check on baby girl and as we were finishing up, the tech asks me "do you feel pressure?" I lifted  my eyebrow up at her and said "ummm yeaa??? I figured it was normal so I have for your second baby, especially just 18 months from the last birth... She said "Your cervix is shortening which isn't normal" She then went on to explain my measurements, what it should be, and what it means. She did add " I'll be seeing you here again for sure for more ultrasounds",

I had yet another routine check up to check vitals, weight yadda yadda today. Doc said to me "Your body is trying to go into labor. I want you in for another ultrasound next week and if your cervix is shorter, you'll be vacationing in the hospital for a few months.. Bed rest for sure 'till shes out and I want you in here once a week 'till you deliver"

O..M...G!!!

So... my cervix is 2.4cm and they want it between 3-5cm and its already softening. I realllllly don't want to end up in the hospital so I'm going to be a good girl and sit on my tushy for the next week...until we at least know what the next ultrasound says.

IN THE MEANTIME -- here are some cute pics of her from the ultrasound :)


 

Her cute booty

If you can tell, this is her middle finger :)

My pretty princess

Tickle tickle

Okay...shes a Rockstar and she knows it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment