Tuesday, September 4, 2012

22 weeks!!!!!

How far along:  22 weeks =)
Total weight gain/loss: DOWN 7 lbs - No weight gain :)
Sleep:  Insomnia has kicked in! Was up till 3am last night and forced myself to go to bed. Up at 8am and wide awake!
Food cravings: Fruit!!! Frozen grapes to be exact
Best moment this week: Mike feeling little Miss kicking
Movement:  ALL-DAY-LONG :)
Gender:  GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL
Labor signs:  ugh! Had some pretty bad contractions along with lots of bleeding. Went to the hospital to get checked out. She is snug as a bug...luckily
Belly Button in or out:  Half way!
What I miss:  NOT having cramps
What I am looking forward to: our next U/S in 6 days
What I'm loving: My huge boobs!
Milestones: Well after this past week....its making it 'another' week
Weekly Wisdom: Take breaks!! Don't over due it!
Symptoms: Contractions and Bleeding :/
Emotions: In Love :) SOO anxious. We're moving to a new house in 3 weeks and I FINALLLLLY get to start on her room!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great girl! Why does it seem like your pregnancy is going by faster than mine? No fair, LOL!! :-) You know you have to tell me more about the contractions and bleeding right? I hope it goes away and doesn't come back until after 37 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a scary day let me tell you!!!
    I started having some painful contractions 8 mins apart. After about an hour, I went potty and when I wiped, it looked like I had started my period. I went to the hospital where they found a blood clot inside. The contractions weren't dilating me luckily. I was sent home and told to 'stay put'. The bleeding continued for two days!!! But - I feel great now and back in order :)

    ReplyDelete