Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How far along:  18 weeks =)
Total weight gain/loss: DOWN 7 lbs - This little girl is being nice
Sleep:  Doing good in the category
Food cravings: Fruit!!!
Best moment this week: Finding out we're having a 'lil princess!!!!
Movement:  Yes!! more and more each day
Gender:  GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL
Labor signs:  HELL NO
Belly Button in or out:  Innie but it will be 'out' by 30 weeks
What I miss:  Feeling hungry...its weird!
What I am looking forward to: our next U/S in 3 weeks
What I'm loving: My huge boobs!
Milestones: Finding out the gender <3
Weekly Wisdom: Shopping has become FUN!!
Symptoms: the fun constipation :/
Emotions: In Love :)

Don't mind my obnoxious black bra strap :)

Princess Aboard!!

This is my BFF and I. We are 3 weeks apart!! Eeek!!

My Mom and I :)

My Mom, Me and my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment