Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Heart beat!!!!!

We have an 'at home doppler' that we invested in for Remis pregnancy. We spent a whopping $30 bucks on it (cheap I know) and was able to listen to his heart beat from about 15 weeks on. I was bored today while laying on the couch and decided to give it a shot. Figured since Im only 12 weeks it would be a long shot. Within one minute, I find it!!!! Perfect little galloping noise ever!! Its not digital so I couldn't get a 'rate' but it was so healthy and strong. Called Mike (hubby) right away and said "Guess what I'm doing?" I told him and he said "I'm coming home RIGHT NOW!!" His 'night routine' with Rem was to listen to his heart beat just as he layed down for bed (claimed it helped him sleep better) so he's excited to continue this 'routine' with this little one now.
Speaking of which....Hubby is calling me from the bedroom saying "Bring the doppler!!" hehehe .... Never imagined him yelling "that" from the bedroom would give me butterflies! LOL!! (excuse my mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment