Monday, June 11, 2012

Naked Belly - yuck!

I wanted to post a pic of  my "naked belly" more or less for my sake (I'm so embarrassed) I posted a pic of it every week with Remis pregnancy but I didn't get stretch marks 'till I was 30 weeks so my belly was "pretty" for a long time :) BUT - I want to post a pic of it now so that I can see how much it changes for baby #2.

So here it is! I am exactly 18 months POSTpartum and 9 weeks pregnant with #2. My stretch marks have pretty much faded away so it doesn't look too bad but my tummy is still super squishy from Remi.

Lets see how many stretch marks I get this time around!! :) BRING 'EM ON!!!!
(and No, this is NOT photo-shopped, I promise- i wanted this to be as real as it is straight from the camera)

--I think I'll post another pic from the bathroom that I took all of my past 'naked belly' shots from. Again, I want this as real as it is so that I can see personally! Don't look if your squeamish!! JK JK



No comments:

Post a Comment