Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OH Baby!!!

Well, I'm somewhere between 8-10 weeks pregnant. According to my last period I am 10 weeks BUT I ovulated later, around CD 23 (very typical for me since I have Endo) so according to the u/s I am measuring closer to 8-9 weeks. SO until my next apt on the 21st, I'm not too sure what week I am.

In the  meantime, I am trying something different and how to 'keep up' with this pregnancy :) I've seen it done by a few of my friends so I'm following the trend!
I'll post the pictures in order ~





With "Remingtons Pregnancy" I took belly pics every week.....and I was thinking this time around I would NOT do it....buuuuuut - why  not?? It makes the weeks go by faster right?? So Starting Thursday (which I'll be 9 weeks? I think) I take pictures. Now, I'll squeeze in a few "naked belly" shots since I don't have a 'pretty belly' anymore thanks to Remi :) But I would personally love to see how my own belly changes over then next 7 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment