Wednesday, July 25, 2012

16 weeks!!!

 WOW!! didn't realize that I havn't been on here in a month. I've been "blogging" my pregnancy weeks differantly this pregnancy so I'm not on here  much. BUT I know I've got some friends out there (Mrs. Ciana V) so I'll keep this updated as much as I can 'remember'.

Anyhoo - I've hit the 16 week mark and feel awesome!! Baby kicks now and I'm looking prettttttty pregnant. Cravings and food aversions are different this time around and baby is carrying much lower. My hair is growing super fast, its almost done to my butt.  I'm super duper bitchy though this time :) Here are the stats!
OHH!! And we find out if baby is a boy or girl next Tuesday!!!!!

How far along:  16 weeks =)
Total weight gain/loss: DOWN 5 lbs - I'll take it!
Sleep:  I need more.....
Food cravings: Fruit!!!
Best moment this week: Reaching the single-digit countdown 'till our gender scan
Movement:  Yup! Baby favors the left
Gender:  6 days!!
Labor signs:  HELL NO
Belly Button in or out:  Innie but it will be 'out' by 30 weeks
What I miss:  Not sweating all the time
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if baby is boy or girl
What I'm loving: My huge boobs!
Milestones: One week closer to the 3rd tri....far out but its one week closer!
Weekly Wisdom: Girls....night....out.....
Symptoms: I get winded fast
Emotions: Bitchy =)



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! You posted JUST IN TIME. I was starting to freak out! 16 weeks already? Why does it seem like your pregnancy is going faster than mine? LOL! What a cute belly! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete