Monday, August 6, 2012

IT'S A .................





Our gender party was an ultimate SUCCESS!!!!!!! We had tons of friends and family over. When it was finally time to cut the cake, I got super nervous. I wanted to actually delay the cutting 'cause I didn't want to know if it was another boy :)




So anyways, we cut the cake and the color of the cake inside was......





PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!!!!!





Our friend then took some pics :)



And the very next day, Daddy, Big brother and I picked out baby girls FIRST official outfit :)



And a pink silky blanket to match Big brothers (his is off white)




And we have decided to name her
*~Phiona Arabelle~*







1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm so, so, SO excited for you! You are going to love having a girl, and how awesome that you get to experience being the mom of one of each? Amazing! I'll give you the girl pointers if you give me some boy pointers. LOL!

    ReplyDelete