Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One year 'deadlines'

As Remingtons First Birthday party "Celebration" (you must know, I celebrate anything I can and I go 'all out' for it) comes more near, I have some last minute things that I have to finish up. We have been working on some 'photo' stuff over the past year and am so excited to finally give it its' debut.

I love taking 'time lapse' photos. For example, when I was pregnant I took a picture of my belly every week, in the same outfit and in the same spot. It's so much fun to literally watch my belly grow.

Next, Since Remi was 4 weeks old, We have taken his "monthly" birthday photo in the same rocking chair with the same stuffed animal with the occasional holiday photo in the chair as well. So we're nearing 12 or so photos of him in which you can also literally watch him grow. I am going to display his monthly birthday photos at his "celebration".

And, last but not least, starting when he was just a few weeks old, we took pictures of him with objects that made up the alphabet.We have a few letters left (we forgot about this project for a few months, playing catch up now) but they will be done this week!

Only 3 weeks left 'till my sweet baby boy reaches his One Year milestone and what better way to show him 'growing' through pictures...literally. Oh, and I've made a video montage of his life starting from the day we got our positive pregnancy test and it will end with Remis first birthday cake smash (one week before his actual birthday) We have it set to the song "Anything like Me" by Brad Paisley. Its the most perfect song ever.

Now.....like I said, we're just 3 weeks away from turning one...... I'm getting the itch to change things up and think of a new way to take his monthly photos for "Year Two".....Hmmm...This could get fun!!

Do YOU have any ideas for me??


No comments:

Post a Comment