Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Big day tomorrow!

I am a few days short of 8 weeks pregnant and tomorrow we get to see the 'lil bambino via Ultrasound. I realllly hope things go well. I am SUPER nauseous, can't eat much more then toast and have only been able to leave the house twice this week. Yea so...pretty crappy feeling. AND I took anther preg test this morning and the "positive" line showed up before the control line, so that was re assuring. Its still nerve-racking though. I just hope its in the right spot and has a healthy beating heart. I'll keep ya'll posted!!

PS- in the meantime, I'm going to be posting alot of 'back dated' posts of Remi and 'milestones' :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to have you as a pregnancy buddy again! I can't wait to hear about how your ultrasound went. :-)

    ReplyDelete