Monday, January 9, 2012

Yes!!!!!

Things are AWESOME!!

Just started my weight loss compitetion tonight!! We have 16 competitors! I can not wait to get back in shape! I have so many plans for my 'new body' once I'm down some lbs.

My photography business is doing FANTASTIC!! I have so many sessions booked already for this coming as well as being hired on as a photographer for a local teen beauty pageant in April. I already have work published for 2 different restaurants (Macayos and Bowl of Heaven, Mesa) and so excited to see if beauty pageants become my next 'big break'.

Remi is doing much better. His lip is healing nicely and his cough from the pneumonia is starting to fade. He has been soo many hours outside in the backyard filling up his red wagon with rocks and dirt.

I LOVE my life!!! Couldn't ask for more <3

No comments:

Post a Comment