Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sleeping in the crib UPDATE

Remi is doing great in the crib!! We've been having him sleep in the crib for a week now and have had about 3 bad nights total. And out of those 3, only once did I take him back to our room for the night. On good nights, he sleeps from 9pm to about 6am, wakes up for a bottle, then is back down for another 2-3 hours.
He goes right to sleep as soon as we lay him down in it. We even put him in the crib while he's still awake. He never cries, never whines when I put him in there. Its almost as if he likes it in there. I play his soft baby music in the background, turn the fan on so its cooler and of course, let him snuggle with his blankie. We do this same routine for naps too and it works perfectly!
I'm super proud of my little boy. He's doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment