Thursday, December 9, 2010

We survived the first night!!

We survived the first night home! Pretty good I'd say! Remi slept super well- in fact we had to wake him up to feed him. We didn't get much sleep due to our nerves but we certainly slept good knowing we were home with our baby.
Breast feeding is going pretty good. I don't have my milk yet so I'm not sure Remi is getting 'full'. Although he sleeps much of the day and seems happy, I just feel bad that I can't fill his tummy with much food yet. I hope that within the next day or two my milk shows up.
We didn't have any visitors yesterday, besides my mom, who 'babysat' Remi while I took a shower and daddy and I took a nap. It was a WONDERFUL nap!! She then cooked us some mac and cheese with a side of green beans for lunch then left in the evening to give us our space. We literally just sat there on the couch for hours staring at our new bundle of joy and talking about our last 72 hours.

Here are some pics of Remis first night at home!


No comments:

Post a Comment