Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*Remis First Christmas*

I've dreamed of having a baby since I was little, planned on having a baby since I met my hubby and tried to conceive a baby for almost a year and a half--- and got the greatest gift of all-- waking up to my sweet 3 week old on Christmas morning.
I felt like the luckiest woman on earth!!!

We always wake up super early on Christmas morning and drive to my moms house a few miles away. But this year- we decided to have a little Christmas morning at our house, with our new family, before heading over. So Mike and I opened up the gifts from each other and Santa! It was so much fun! Remi was awake the entire time too!! He even got dressed in his cute Santa outfit that he wore on his way home from the hospital.

Santa came for Remi!!
 Remi is helping me open gifts
 I made these shirst for Mike. Those are Remis actual footprints on the shirts!

 Mike and I at my parents house

No comments:

Post a Comment