Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ONE WEEK!!!!!

My sweet baby boy is already one week old!!! Time is flying by already!!! I got pretty teary eyed...okay- I bawled my eyes out- when I realized it had been a whole week already!! (Yea...those pregnancy hormones take a bit to leave your system :) Anyways, this week has been amazing. We've had our 'moments' of frustration for only seconds but moments of love and excitement follows quickly.
I have Remi in a bassinet right beside my bed and I catch myself waking up every hour just to look at him. I seriously stare at this boy for about 20 hours a day!!!! OH- and my cameras 4 gig card is filling up quickly!! I take pictures of EVERYTHING he does and everything we do with him like baths, feedings, diaper changes, tummy time and even nap time! I am officially obsessed with him :)
We took him out to the park today- kinda. Its a big grass field right next to our house. Mike made us sandwiches for lunch, we took a big blanket and headed out for a pic-nic. It was SO much fun!! Remi did NOT like laying on the ground so I ate my sandwich holding him. We put his baby sunglasses on and he was hanging out like a 'cook kid'.
He LOVES tummy time! Daddy will lay on the couch and hold Remi on his chest. Remi lifts his head up SO high! Its awesome! Oh and did I mention Remi loves classical music? Its our bedtime routine now :)
I could go on and on and on about my baby boy. He is so amazing...I am so love struck....WE are SO in love with him!!
We are still having guests come in and out to meet him. Of course I brag that hes a good baby that doesn't cry...and what does he do?? CRYS as soon as someone comes over!! Yea..thanks Remi!!
Anyways~ Things are going fantastic!!! I can't imagine my life without him already. He IS my life!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment