Friday, December 17, 2010

Lab work

Remi had to get his second 'newborn screening test' done today (also known as PKU test). I was more terrified then anything!! He had to get a prick in his heal and have it bleed enough to cover 5 circles on a piece of paper. Poor baby had no clue what was coming to him!! But he did great!! (and so did mom and dad). I had to hold him in the chair while they did his heal prick. He cried when they pricked it but I immediately put my pinky finger in his mouth and he was pretty content the rest of the way. The nurse said he did a great job!! She complimented him on being 'so calm' :) "Thats my boy!!" Daddy said :) I didn't get any pictures of the actual 'pricking of the heal' but I got a picture of the heal warmer I had to tape on his foot.
Mommy's little tough guy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment