Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love my boy

Motherhood is funny. There are those moments that you just wish your baby would fall asleep 'cause you need a break from the crying, the feedings, the diaper changes and the constant 'to do's. Then when they fall asleep- you're bored and wishing they were awake again. Within minutes, you start missing there little voice, those adorable smiles and the bonding moments. Motherhood is, well amazing!

I love my little prince more the words can say. He drives me crazy at times. He's going through the phase this week that he will only sleep/fall asleep if I'm holding him. The first few days it drove me crazy!! But now - as I sit here thinking about how fast time is flying, I now just wish I could sit here and hold him like this forever. I love that he NEEDS me right now, that he WANTS me right now....'cause in a few months- he'll be too busy to even notice me :) I have to learn to stop, relax and enjoy these moments. Soon enough, he'll be off to kindergarten and won't want mommy kisses anymore. So until then- I'm going to hold my baby as much as he wants me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment