Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another GREAT update!!

UPDATE ON SLEEP--- Its going GRRRRRREAT!!!!!! Nap time was a bust - kinda. I was at my sisters so his schedule was a little 'off' BUT-- after about 20 mins of crying, he feel asleep. BED TIME--- was excellent!!! NO CRYING AT ALLLLLL!!! He went to sleep right away! WOO!

UPDATE ON NURSING- He's been nursing great today..although we did have to give 2 bottles - once after his nap and once in the eveing (we were at a friends house so maybe being out of his 'home' distracted him?). But hey-- He didn't 'increase' in bottles - its still only 2 (like yesterday), rather then 3 or 4 or 5....so I consider it improvement. And again, I'm taking Fenugreek and rather then having to nurse both sides during one feeding, I'm only having to nurse on one side and he's full!! YAY! This stuff works! I love it.....besides smelling like celery and maple syrup :)

Things are going great! I'm super proud of myself...this is harder then I thought but its sooo great to see it actually work!

No comments:

Post a Comment