Monday, January 31, 2011

Things are finally 'easy'

Remington is 8 weeks old today (even though my little ticker thingy doesn't say so). He now weighs about 9 lbs!
He's my big boy! Hes still in new born clothes and people still get shocked when I tell them he's almost 2 months old~
they STILL ask "Was he a premie?" ...I guess he's still tiny for his age.
Anyways- things are getting way easier! I'm finally learning how to manage my time a lot better. And of course my body
is finally getting used to sleeping just 4 hours at a time.
I am still breast feeding and going super strong! I absolutly love it! We've had a few public feedings. I was shy at first
but I've learned how to do it fast and discrete. It's sad that people stare and glare as if I'm doing something nasty.
Other then that- we've been doing fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment