Friday, January 21, 2011

Busy Busy Busy.....

The last two days have been busy!! I had my 6 week check up on Thursday. Doc just asked how I was feeling -inside and out- and
then talked to me about birth control. I was in and out of there in 5 mins!! I was more excited about showing Remi off
to the office whom I've been to every month (sometimes twice a month and more) for 5 years. They just loved Remi :)

Next was Remis scan on his spine this morning at the Childrens hospital. It was kinda scary checking in and getting
and arm bad with his name on it. We were walked into a small room with a HUGE bed. We had to undress little Remi and
put him belly down. He cried for about 2 mins but then once the warm ultrasound lube was on him-he calmed down.
They did an ultrasound from his tail bone all the way up to his neck. It was pretty cool seeing
his spine on the screen. The lady walked out of the room to give the scans to the doctor but came back 3 mins later and
said we were discharged! She told us that the scans looked perfect but would get 'official' results in 2 days. We then
had Remi weighed- he weighs 8lbs~ which is like the 5th percentile in weight :)



Last but not least~ Mike and I went out on a date for the first time without Remi. My sister offered to babysit for us
It was great!! We ate dinner at Olive Garden. Very weird (and nice) not having to worry about feedings and diaper.
We then went to walmart to pass the time. And of course we ended up in the baby dept. It was so much fun being with "just" hubby- we really needed this time.

Allin all- the last 24 hours have been busy but filled wtih fun and happy things :)s

No comments:

Post a Comment