Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas was here and gone!! What a great 2 days it was!!
Christmas Eve dinner was hosted at my moms house. We had my family there, my In-laws and well as my sisters In-laws there to share the special day. We then all played Bingo after dinner and my 9 year old niece drew Christmas pictures as the 'winning prize'. She did such a great job!





That night, we tucked Rem into bed in his Christmas PJs and explained that Santa was coming.


We woke up around 6am and opened presents - just the 3 of us. Rem LOVED it and new exactly how to open all his gifts. It was such a fun morning and special. Mike and I just sat back and 'took in' the moment. We kept explaining how amazing it was to see Remi that day and compare him to last Christmas, when he was just 2 weeks old.







Then as our family tradition continues - we all went out to breakfast at IHOP. We've done that over 15  years every Christmas morning.

Back to my moms for some more present opening. And to make it more excting, Remi fell down the stairs. No one knows for sure how many steps 'cause we were all too busy playing with our new toys. But he ended up with a bloody nose and huge fat lip. Oh boy!

Later that day, it was our turn to host Christmas dinner for my husbands side of the family. His parents, both his sets of grandparents, his aunt and uncle and brother....AND my parents all joined us.



It was a great time filled with tons of laughter! We were so worn out by then end of the night.

This was one of the best Christmas's we ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment