Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TTC update~

Well its day 27 or 28 and no sign of AF. I don't feel like this is the  month though so totally not going to test or get excited till like next week (if shes not here) I have super bad Endo so if my period is late, then I won't assume right away that its because I'm pregnant. This will be cycle 3 for us. Seems so easy this time around compared to the 14 months we tried for Remi, the tests, the surgeries, the meds, the IUIs......And it helps that were not in a hurry :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, hopefully it's not the endo and you get a BFP in a week! That would be awesome! :-)

    We're holding off on TTC for now. It makes me kind of sad, but the timing is just WRONG. And that comes from someone who honestly believed that there never really was a "right" time to have children. But we live in a one bedroom apartment. Enough said. LOL!

    ReplyDelete