Saturday, February 26, 2011

I LOVE......

I love the smell of his milk breath
I love the warmth of his skin against my cheek
I love his sleepy face when he first wakes up
I love the sounds of his coos when he's finished eating
I love his soft fuzzy hair
I love how his hand barley fits around  my finger
I love when his toes curl when I tickle his feet
I love how his eyes get wide after he toots
I love when he looks around trying to take everything in
I love his pouty lip when he he's upset
I love how wiggly he gets when I tickle his belly
I love staring at him and trying to memorize every little feature
I love hearing him snore
I love watching him kick in the bathtub
I love listening his high pitch noises when he sees my face
I love his soft skin
I love when he 'just needs mommy'
I love the little noises he makes when hes dreaming
I love how he calms down when I hold him tight
I love when he laughs when I tickle his neck
I love when he looks at me and smiles
I love how relaxed he gets when we cuddle
I love the smell of his skin
I love his long eye lashes
I love when him and I lay skin to skin
I love watching him breathe
I love his tears
I love how he fits perfectly in my arms
I love his fingernails
I love how he holds my hand when he eats
I love when he stares me in the eyes when I hold him
I love the fact that he knows my voice
I love breastfeeding him
I love how he smells right after a bath
I love waking up and seeing him to the side of me
I love having someone to tuck into bed at night
I love that he is my son
I love being a Mommy

 




No comments:

Post a Comment