Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear Remington,

Dear Remington,

At this very moment, you are laying next to me asleep in your bouncer. You are just two days shy of 12 weeks, almost 3 months old. Time is flying by so fast. I want to be sure I cherish each moment with you for one day my little boy, will not be so little anymore.
I hope I tell you I love you enough. I hope I give you more kisses then you can handle. I hope that you are warm enough when you sleep and that you are full enough after I feed you. I hope that you know that you are meant to be here and that daddy and We wished for you for many years.
Every morning as I wake up, my first thought of the day is "How did I become so lucky to have such a beautiful and healthy baby?" Daddy and I tried many months, many things to get you here. When the day came that we found out you were on your way we knew how much better our life was about to become.
My number one goal of the day is to make you happy and keep you safe. To teach you new things everyday, to make sure you know you are loved and to be the best Mommy you could possibly have.
I love carrying you in my arms, walking in front of a mirror and staring at the two of us. Those are my favorite moments. I love watching 'us' together. I love watching myself kiss your cheek and you smiling back. I love how I look as a Mommy. I love how you search for daddy when you hear his voice and when you finally see him, you smile from ear to ear. I love when you, me and daddy snuggle on the couch together and read books. I just know that you feel the love surrounding you. You lay in our arms as if there is nothing to fear. We are here to protect you baby Remington.
Everyday since you've been born has been amazing. It's been a challenge but its been everything We've waited for. We love seeing our home filled with your clothes and toys and diapers. You have filled our house with so much love and life. Daddy and I constantly brag about you, telling everyone how special you are to us, how hard we tried for you and how handsome you are.
Baby Remington you are our everything, our heart and soul, our dream, our wish, our life. You have made our life incredible.
Mommy and Daddy love you so much Remington and we will do everything we can to make sure your life is everything that it should be.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment