Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby????

Not right now.

Just not the right time. I know I know....I go back and forth about this every month but I've made my final decision and super happy with it!...and excited!!

I have stage 5 endometriosis and my husband has poor/low sperm count so it takes a lot for us to get pregnant (1.5 years of trying for Remi). We have already tried for #2 for 5 months now and well...its just not happening. I've already had a few surgeries, been on Lupron, 2 failed IUIs and about 8 cycles of Clomid to get pregnant with Remi. I'm not sure I'm ready for all of that yet so I've decided to take a break for 5 months. And let me explain why -

If this is my last pregnancy, I want to feel and look my best while pregnant!! I envy those cute girls that look like "magazine covers" walking around with there cute bellies. I only gained 12lbs while pregnant with Remi but I started out "bigger" then normal. I'm a few pounds up from my pre pregnancy weight so I feel if i start working out now, It will be easier then getting pregnant, gaining more weight THEN trying to lose it all. Plus - I feel if you have a healthier body/weight getting pregnant becomes easier. Its amazing on how much weight effects fertility.

I started a weight loss group/competition and its held at my house every Monday. We have 13 people, including 3 men, in the group. I'm so excited to get back into shape and become healthier.

I don't have a goal weight I want to be at, but just want to lose 30 or more lbs.

I'm super excited with this decision because I know in my head, I'll feel better physically, look better, and hopefully I'll get to skip a the infertility stuff!


Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand! My husband and I were on the fence for awhile about having #2. We stopped using protection for one month, and then realized that maybe now isn't the right time, so we are postponing for now. If I can lose about 15-20 lbs, I'd be one happy Momma! I'm glad Remi is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete