Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Smarty pants

I love this kid more then life it self.. and that's an understatement. I feel like I can just breathe this kid in all day long and never get tired of him. Hence, why I haven't been back to work since the day before I gave birth. This person is my life. My world. My breath and my Soul! I stare at him every second I can and just thank my lucky stars to be given such a miracle, a blessing and such a great opportunity to better myself. I love watching him, watching him discover things and learn things. The smile he gets when I walk into the room (or daddy) is like the brightest rays of sunshine. I can't even get close to explaining how much this little boy fills my heart and life with happiness. Again, he is my dream come true.

This past week - he has excelled!! He is just about crawling..well - he's a little farther along then where he was at last week. He can now get on all fours and attempt a 'crawl' by picking up a hand and moving it forward, but his legs don't move yet :). He has learned how to clap!! He loves clapping now! Although, if YOU clap- he looks at you like "huh??"...but then as soon as you stop clapping, he will resume clapping. Goofy head. He is also super close to pulling himself up on things. We don't have the right height of things around our house to help him so we try our best on 'making do' with what we have. His most favorite thing to do is to stand up at the coffee table and 'slap' it. OH- and hes learned how to shake his head "No" ~ He doesn't do it on purpose like when you ask him a question, its him being silly. Its so cute though!!

He has been cloth diapered for almost a month straight. And let me tell you - I know HATE disposables!!! HATE!!! They stink, they are gross and they LEAK every time! ugh!! I have also made about 11 cloth diaper covers! They are adorable and very 'leak proof'. So proud of myself :) Although, he has discovered the velcro on his diapers and has learned how to take the diapers off....yea - this will be fun.

I also have made my own baby food for this whole past month. Its soo easy and he LOVES it!! He gets super excited when I get his blue bowl out. He slaps the table and says "Ooh! Ooh!Ooh!!"

Other then that ~ My boy is striving!! I'm super proud of him this week. He has really grown!



No comments:

Post a Comment